Monday, March 30, 2009

wireframe


So, I've decided to completely change my website from my original concept (again). Originally I was trying to mimic the format of the front page of a newspaper, but after I experimented with the wireframe project, I realized that format looks too cluttered. So, I've decided to stay with the newspaper theme, but instead of it being so obvious, I'm going to create a graphic that looks like a torn piece of a newspaper and blur the background and highlight certain words which will become my links. The colors are going to be black and white, but I am going to add a bevel affect to create a glossy, sheen effect on my text to make it pop. I think this version of my site will look modern and classy. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks=) Oh and what do you think about the heading being at the bottom right hand corner=)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your idea, Chrysti. Just one thing I don't understand - why is the heading on the bottom right - usually the last place the eye goes to...

    ReplyDelete